Sign in with
Your question

Wondering about multiple monitors and 7970's

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 31, 2012 2:51:17 PM

I don't really know where to ask this but I have my system specs below.

I have two 7970's and my monitor is currently 1920x1080 resolution single at 27" (I know I know).

So I was wondering if there is a good 3 monitor setup that is at LEAST affordable that I could look at, cause I don't really know what types are the best, some have too big of a border, and I am not sure my current monitor x 3 would be any better. Any ideas? Figured if I had two of these things, might as well eventually put them to good use.
a b U Graphics card
July 31, 2012 3:02:44 PM

im running a single 7970 with 3 27" samsung p2770. im happy with them. i dont like how big their bezel is but the bezzels overlap a good half inch and the price was fantastic at $250 each for 1ms monitors.
unless you just hate your monitor or unless its crazy expensive, just get two more of the same. if i had it all to do over again i would have bought 3 of any of these http://www.newegg.com/Product/Productcompare.aspx?Submi...
m
l
July 31, 2012 3:38:15 PM

Well if I do get 2 more of the one I have, is there a setting in the Catalyst Control Center that makes up for the bezel and makes it look more natural?
m
l
!