Factory reset - 3 7600, lose settings?

Last response: in Brands
October 5, 2004 6:00:33 PM

When a 3 7600 is factory reset to reveal the hidden network menu, are
any of the 3 settings lost (mms, walled garden wap etc.)?

TIA,

Chris
Anonymous
October 5, 2004 6:07:43 PM

"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
> When a 3 7600 is factory reset to reveal the hidden network menu, are
> any of the 3 settings lost (mms, walled garden wap etc.)?
>
> TIA,
>
> Chris

Mate u got any idea where i can get my 7600 reset?

ta
Anonymous
October 5, 2004 6:17:22 PM

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 14:07:43 +0100, "www.simcard.me.uk"
<internationalsimcards@msn.com> wrote:

>"eggster2k" <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote in message
>> When a 3 7600 is factory reset to reveal the hidden network menu, are
>> any of the 3 settings lost (mms, walled garden wap etc.)?
>>
>> TIA,
>>
>> Chris
>

>Mate u got any idea where i can get my 7600 reset?
>
>ta

Reading on the newsgroups this guy is the man for the job.

Nick @ http://www.mobile-unlocking.org.uk