downloading yahoo

i am attempting to download yahoo messenger and it keeps hanging....get a
little further each time but am not able to. i am running xp...can anyone
help?
2 answers Last reply
More about downloading yahoo

    In news:38BA9E2D-6EC0-476E-816A-63DD2C30002F@microsoft.com,
    stace <stace@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > i am attempting to download yahoo messenger and it keeps
    > hanging....get a little further each time but am not able to. i am
    > running xp...can anyone help?

    Cheat and use this URL:

    http://us.dl1.yimg.com/download.yahoo.com/dl/msgr7/us/msgr7us.exe

    Just clicking on that *should* work for you - that's what I used just a
    while ago.

    Galen
    --

    "Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
    its solution is its own reward."

    Sherlock Holmes

    I HAVE ALREADY BEEN THERE DONE THAT. I AM RECEIVING MESSAGE ABOUT A DLL FILE
    NOT BEING FOUND

    "Galen" wrote:

    > In news:38BA9E2D-6EC0-476E-816A-63DD2C30002F@microsoft.com,
    > stace <stace@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > > i am attempting to download yahoo messenger and it keeps
    > > hanging....get a little further each time but am not able to. i am
    > > running xp...can anyone help?
    >
    > Cheat and use this URL:
    >
    > http://us.dl1.yimg.com/download.yahoo.com/dl/msgr7/us/msgr7us.exe
    >
    > Just clicking on that *should* work for you - that's what I used just a
    > while ago.
    >
    > Galen
    > --
    >
    > "Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
    > its solution is its own reward."
    >
    > Sherlock Holmes

Configuration Yahoo Customization Windows XP