stace

i am attempting to download yahoo messenger and it keeps hanging....get a
little further each time but am not able to. i am running xp...can anyone
help?

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:38BA9E2D-6EC0-476E-816A-63DD2C30002F@microsoft.com,
stace <stace@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> i am attempting to download yahoo messenger and it keeps
> hanging....get a little further each time but am not able to. i am
> running xp...can anyone help?

Cheat and use this URL:

http://us.dl1.yimg.com/download.yahoo.com/dl/msgr7/us/msgr7us.exe

Just clicking on that *should* work for you - that's what I used just a
while ago.

Galen
--

"Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
its solution is its own reward."

Sherlock Holmes

stace

I HAVE ALREADY BEEN THERE DONE THAT. I AM RECEIVING MESSAGE ABOUT A DLL FILE
NOT BEING FOUND