Which one do you think I should buy?

hccompany

Honorable
Jul 1, 2012
Hey guys
I need to know which one is a better choice. Buying a pc i3-2100+4gb ram+gts450 (possibly a hd6670 if the 450 is not available) or getting a console ps3 or xbox 360.
I need to buy one of these in order to play the latest games for the next two years. There are rumors about next gen consoles flowing every day so is it safe to get one?
I only need to play the upcoming games for two years, then I'm planning to get another PC.
Thanks.

Solution
Almost any pc today is leagues better than the current console offerings, but if you aren't experienced with the pc gaming scene it can be a pain to get started. That's what consoles are for and what keeps them alive in today's market. If you want no-hassle, get a ps3, I prefer it's game selection to the xbox 360. (god of war, gran turismo, uncharted, etc.)

kevin83

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2011
Almost any pc today is leagues better than the current console offerings, but if you aren't experienced with the pc gaming scene it can be a pain to get started. That's what consoles are for and what keeps them alive in today's market. If you want no-hassle, get a ps3, I prefer it's game selection to the xbox 360. (god of war, gran turismo, uncharted, etc.)

Solution

hccompany

Honorable
Jul 1, 2012

I'm quite familiar with PC gaming. As a matter of fact i've been a pc gamer for the last five years, and I played many games from famous franchises on PC (fifa, battlefield, CoD, Assassin's creed, NFS, GTA, LA NOIRE, skyrim, etc...). I agree with you on the games available for PS3.
I just wanted to make sure to get a PC that would last 2 years playing the best games on decent settings (1140x900 resolution), because with the PS3 you don't worry about lags and stuff.
Thanks !