Your question

Asus xonar essence st card problem

Tags:
  • Asus
  • Components
Last response: in Components
February 3, 2013 3:23:54 PM

Hello,
I have a new ST card installed, replacing an Auzen Tech card. I installed a Windows 7 driver from the Asus website and the card is listed as functioning properly in the Device Manager. When streaming music the Xonar panel (when opened) show music playing on the sound meter. By all accounts, the card seems to be functioning fine. However, I am getting no sound with either headphones or speakers. There is also no output from the RCA jacks. Any suggestions on what to try next.

More about : asus xonar essence card problem

February 3, 2013 3:38:34 PM

gparker said:
Hello,
I have a new ST card installed, replacing an Auzen Tech card. I installed a Windows 7 driver from the Asus website and the card is listed as functioning properly in the Device Manager. When streaming music the Xonar panel (when opened) show music playing on the sound meter. By all accounts, the card seems to be functioning fine. However, I am getting no sound with either headphones or speakers. There is also no output from the RCA jacks. Any suggestions on what to try next.

Edit: It is now working but the volume is very, very low. I have sound turned up in W7, Spotify and the card, itself. Any suggestions?

m
l
!