Slameagle

Honorable
Jul 31, 2012
Hello, I need some help I`ve got a Inno3D Nvidia GT 440 I bought 10 months ago and now it starting to show some errors "Windows Kernel Mode Driver Error 275.27 has stopped responding and has recovered and sometimes dsorted pixels and wierd lines this happens when im browsing the net and playing games like Skyrm 5, GTA IV but now its also starting to happen in Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne which doesnt have that much heavy Graphics . I want to know if my GPU is failing or something.
And my drivers our updated the only thing i did not try to do is to clean it cause im scared i might damage it. ^_^

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Try eliminating software issues first. Run CCleaner and do the Clean and Registry both to get rid of registry errors and wasted space.
http://www.piriform.com/CCLEANER
If that doesn't solve the problem...

Boot to Safe Mode (F8) and uninstall the graphics driver. Run Driver Sweeper while in Safe Mode and have it remove any remnants of Nvidia and AMD/ATI graphic drivers it finds. Reboot and install the latest driver for your card and O/S.
http://phyxion.net/item/driver-sweeper.html
(Don't fall for the add in the red headline. Scroll down to the download link)

Slameagle

Honorable
Jul 31, 2012
Did not work sir. I tried to play CoD MW but it still hangs and the screen went black showing the no signal available box. Should i clean the hardware itself? What material should i use?

Slameagle

Honorable
Jul 31, 2012

Since Last month whenever i start my computer the Fan goes wild like its a blender for 2-3 mins i dont know if its the fan of the CPU or the GPU but i felt something is not right. Any advice sir?? is it a sign of overheating or its just the fan getting old?

El Tigre

Honorable
Jul 10, 2012
If it's dusty, clean it first, it can cause the fan to spin slower for reduced performance. You would have to open the side panel of you computer and turn it on to hear and see which fan is behaving funny.