Is this a micro ATX motherboard?

Ryanosaur

Honorable
May 29, 2012
Hey guys,
I have a Dell Inspiron 620MT and I am routinely adding new parts to it. I recently changed the PSU without any problems but I am going to be getting a 670 soon and it will not fit into the case. I know Dell have a history of using proprietary parts, but I heard they stopped that a few years ago (evident from the fact that changing the PSU was easy enough)
So what I'm wondering is is if this is a Micro ATX motherboard or not, and if so, will it fit into any case that supports Micro ATX without any issues (ie standoffs and whatnot, will they fit correctly? Are standoff locations a standard?)
thanks guys
Here it is
http://i.imgur.com/Xc3r18u.jpg?1

ndositwe

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2009

Yes, any Micro ATX will fit in that case easy... the standoff locations are standard. But do check the length of the 670 you want to get if it won't interfere with the HDD drive cage.

What sort of motherboard are you getting?

The Dell Inspiron 620MT's case should be able to fit a GeForce GTX 670 graphics card that adheres to the NVIDIA reference design GeForce GTX 670 card's 9.5" length.

There are non-reference design GeForce GTX 670 graphics cards that are 10.83" in length like the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 OC WindForce 3X. So cards like this would definitely not fit.