Sign in with
Your question

Spec/build/ship

Last response: in Systems
September 20, 2012 2:39:16 PM

Hello,
Is there a good place online wher I can spec all the parts, then have a qualified tech build/ship? I don't want an OTC build, but I also don't want to buy all the individual parts and build it myself.
Thanks.

More about : spec build ship

September 20, 2012 3:05:42 PM

Where are you? We could, with a good idea of exactly what you NEED, advise on parts, or could possibly suggest site to spec & build for you.
m
l
September 20, 2012 3:16:13 PM

malbluff said:
Where are you? We could, with a good idea of exactly what you NEED, advise on parts, or could possibly suggest site to spec & build for you.

Denver, Colorado
m
l
September 20, 2012 3:34:21 PM

The way I see it, you have four options.

Option 1: See if you have a techie friend/family member who would be willing to assemble your rig for some favors. I personally wouldn't mind building someones else's machine, building is fun.

Option 2: Get your components from a local supplier, chances are they will have some service where they will put it together for you (Will likely cost a lot though).

Option 3: Buy a custom system off CyberPower or NCIX US, I think they allow you to select custom components and will ship the system to you mostly pre-assembled (again, will likely cost a lot).

Option 4 (The best in IMO): Do some research and build it yourself.
m
l
Related resources
!