Dell XPS 410 owner seeks best possible graphics card

Josh5321

Honorable
Aug 1, 2012
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance for the help. My graphics are ancient and everything is lagging with my new monitor. I know the pc is old so I am looking for the best possible card I can buy. Id rather just upgrade the card then buy a whole new pc.

Here are my specs:
3Phpg.png

A5tZY.png

El Tigre

Honorable
Jul 10, 2012
If your PSU is indeed 375W, then the most powerful one your computer can handle will be the AMD HD 7750. Open the side panel of your computer and you should see the sticker of the PSU with the information, take a picture and post it here if you do not understand the technical information of your PSU.

The PSU looks like this for example. It's the metal box looking thinging with all the wires coming out of it. The sticker is usually located on the side, it has all the info including make, model and watts along with amps and such.

check-power-supply-computer-800x800.jpg

El Tigre

Honorable
Jul 10, 2012
Since it's a generic PSU, you will be limited to the HD 7750 as that requires no PCI-E power connectors and your PSU is not to great either. You will be able to play all modern games on medium settings. You can play them on high to but with no AA and low shadows.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Can't help it , always get a kick out of this kind of post

The 375 watt 30 amp Newton/Delta Dell psu is much more capable than most noobs think and can handle any card that require's the single six pin connector that is has to offer

Josh5321

Honorable
Aug 1, 2012