[WoW] How tough are new pets vs. old ones

Hey all,

Haven't come across any info on this yet, but was wondering
if there is any difference in basic Health, AC, Damage, Attk Power
in say a lev 34 Raptor you just tamed as opposed to a now lev 34
Raptor you've had for several levels?

Is a "poof new" Raptor just as tough as one you've been levelling
up with you all along? or does the older companion raptor get bonus
health and such from levelling with you?

I'm not talking about loyalty or training points, especially now that you
can train them to have better AC and stamina.

Thanks!

Greytusk
34 Orc Hunter (Dragonblight)

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:53:44 GMT, "Mack Brewer"
<malcolmbrewerNICHTSPAM@eastlink.ca> wrote:

>Hey all,
>
>Haven't come across any info on this yet, but was wondering
>if there is any difference in basic Health, AC, Damage, Attk Power
>in say a lev 34 Raptor you just tamed as opposed to a now lev 34
>Raptor you've had for several levels?
>
>Is a "poof new" Raptor just as tough as one you've been levelling
>up with you all along? or does the older companion raptor get bonus
>health and such from levelling with you?
>
>I'm not talking about loyalty or training points, especially now that you
>can train them to have better AC and stamina.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Greytusk
>34 Orc Hunter (Dragonblight)

They have higher stats, than ones that level as I understand it.
I don't know why this is, but A PIG IS FOR LIFE! NOT JUST FOR DUN
MOROGH! I've had my pig since lvl 10, its same level as me, and
considerably more durable.