CPU cooling fan and heats ink

Bigjosepi

Honorable
Feb 3, 2013
I'm pretty much a noob at taking apart laptops and are far more fragile then a regular pc so I had a question about my toshiba L675-s7110 the specs are 8GB ram intel core i3 processor and a 500GB toshiba smart drive now I've been having problems with my cooling fan I downloaded speedfan or fanspeed exe the name just slipped my mind so I used this to monitor why my laptop was over heating I only got the temps and nothing came out on the fan speed side so I looked through the vent on the underside a saw that my fan occasionally would turn on and shortly after stop completely not sure if my fan is just failing and have looked into acquiring a one but I also posted on here to see if any of you guys think my diagnosis is wrong or there is more things wrong with my laptop?.
Thanks in advanced to all
-Joseph

Bigjosepi

Honorable
Feb 3, 2013

Thanks for the speedy reply yes I know that I can cause more harm then good I mean I have taken it apart before and reassembled it and I was thinking of taking it in to my professor to help me out but I'm out for a week and I am trying to see what all you think is wrong etc or if I'm right about the fan.
Thanks again
-Joseph