NEED PROS TIPS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bray570

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013
Hello. I cant figure out witch processor to use! Im looking at a AMD 8350, And a INTEL i5 3570k. Im going to be most likely playing Dayz, Crysis, Bf3 and all the good stuff. But I have a youtube Channel and I want to continue making videos so what would be the best for live streaming Recording. AND PLEASE DONT JUST SAY INTEL cause I like it more. Thnx -Brady

Solution

The 3570k is the best you can get for gaming atm. i7's have the upperhand with the hyperthreading but games atm do not utilize it so its a waste of money, or at least games that I know of. 3570k will be around for a long time. And me and every that has it. Loves the hell out of it.

Bray570

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013

Thanks gonna go for more answers Watched that already lol Thanks though :)

abCasPeRR

Honorable
Jun 6, 2012

I had the opportunity of owning AMD and Intel. I went from a 965 BE to a 3570k and no lie, my FPS boosted about 50-60 in BF3 alone. I know its not a 8350 but actually the build quality in the Vishera and Bulldozers were so bad. A 965 BE was better than a8 core FX processor. Because its not all about how many cores one processor has and its Core Clock its about the nm, the architecture that goes into designing it. I dont know how the boost was that big but that comes to show you the overall quality in intel. As far as AMD's FX processors they are not worth it, games dont utilize the 8 cores they offer and there would be no benefit in the games that you want to play. As far as rendering videos AMD would be faster at it but not very. The architecture and overall build of the Vishera FX processors is still as not good as Ivy Bridge Processors, 3570k coming cheaper and is just about the same price as a 8350 its defenitly the one to pick. And I know that comes off as biased but I've owned both and Intel IMO is far superior to the newer FX processors.

Bray570

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013

I was thinking of i5 to Thanks just needed to know. Thanks Anything better then the 3570k but lower then 300$ ?

abCasPeRR

Honorable
Jun 6, 2012

The 3570k is the best you can get for gaming atm. i7's have the upperhand with the hyperthreading but games atm do not utilize it so its a waste of money, or at least games that I know of. 3570k will be around for a long time. And me and every that has it. Loves the hell out of it.

Solution

Bray570

Honorable
Feb 2, 2013

Thnx so much :) <) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS