Shader model 3 0 free download for windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmok4th

Honorable
Aug 1, 2012
Hello,
how do i know that i have shader model in my laptop and secondly is there a difference between shader models and swiftsahder ?

Solution
To put it simply. There really isn't anything you can do other than buy a new laptop to play the game.

The hardware in your laptop is old, and it likely wasn't designed for gaming effectively when it was built, let alone now. Even if you could get the game to work somehow, it wouldn't be at a playable framerate (you would see the screen change once or twice a second probably).

If you can figure out what your graphics chip in your laptop is, we can tell you for sure (my guess is that it's intel integrated graphics).

In the future, be sure to look at the required and recommended system specifications for games you buy, and make sure they will support your hardware. What you are trying to do is comparable to buying an XBOX 360 game...

emmok4th

Honorable
Aug 1, 2012
i downloaded a pc game (burnout paradise) but it didnt play in my dell inspiron laptop (spec; pentium(R) dual-core cpu t4500 @ 2.30ghz, 3gig ram). so i heard about swiftshader 3.0, i checked it out and the game is still not playing. it will only load a little bit and then stop. its really frustrating not being able to run this game. so i'do appreciate any suggestions or solutions. don't even know how to check my fps as i learnt its responsible kin of.

emmok4th

Honorable
Aug 1, 2012
i downloaded a pc game (burnout paradise) but it didnt play in my dell inspiron laptop (spec; pentium(R) dual-core cpu t4500 @ 2.30ghz, 3gig ram). so i heard about swiftshader 3.0, i checked it out and the game is still not playing. it will only load a little bit and then stop. its really frustrating not being able to run this game. so i'do appreciate any suggestions or solutions. don't even know how to check my fps as i learnt its responsible kin of.

not being familiar with laptops I came across this..... may or may not help'''

"Switchable graphics controllers.

Basically, if you have switchable graphics, as many laptops nowadays do to save battery power, the system will run using your CPU, and when you play a game or something that requires more than standard graphics, it switches to GPU on startup of that game/program."

axsmith234

Honorable
Jun 28, 2012
I had this same problem with alan wake american nightmare. just go to the graphics tab on cpu-z i don't know how to make it anymore simpler.you have to buy a better gfx chip. that laptop is really old because the gfx industry is putting like 5.0 shaders in their cards now.

Ill make sure I do that.

djscribbles

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
To put it simply. There really isn't anything you can do other than buy a new laptop to play the game.

The hardware in your laptop is old, and it likely wasn't designed for gaming effectively when it was built, let alone now. Even if you could get the game to work somehow, it wouldn't be at a playable framerate (you would see the screen change once or twice a second probably).

If you can figure out what your graphics chip in your laptop is, we can tell you for sure (my guess is that it's intel integrated graphics).

In the future, be sure to look at the required and recommended system specifications for games you buy, and make sure they will support your hardware. What you are trying to do is comparable to buying an XBOX 360 game and putting it into an original XBOX, it's just not compatible hardware. (not to be insulting, simply giving an analogy)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.