Sign in with
Your question

Gaming Full Tower Case

Last response: in Components
February 4, 2013 12:49:14 AM

Hey Guys Just Wondering What The Best Gaming Full Tower Case Is?
All Im Hearing Is The NZXT Phantom

More about : gaming full tower case

a c 130 ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
February 4, 2013 1:14:37 AM

If you like the looks of the Phantom it is a nice case. I personally don't care for it. My personal favorite in the full tower realm is another NZXT case, the Switch 810. Another popular case is the CoolerMaster HAF X. Cases really do come down to personal preference (I don't think the "perfect" case exists) and what you want your computer to look like. There are others such as the Rosewill Thor which I think are in the affordable range. Then there are the super cases, they're pricy as can be but those that purchase them swear by their choices such as the CoolerMaster Cosmos II and Lian Li full towers that start in the $200 range
Hope it helps
m
l
February 4, 2013 1:58:49 AM

thanks man
can you link me the switch?

i just want a clean looking case thats not flashy and that will fit my mobo and 2 cards
m
l
Related resources
February 4, 2013 2:35:46 AM

I have the Switch 810 fully utilized and it actually worked out well considering its price point. A bit cheaply made but it is a cheap case too.
m
l
a c 130 ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
February 4, 2013 11:41:38 AM

TheRLD said:
thanks man
can you link me the switch?

i just want a clean looking case thats not flashy and that will fit my mobo and 2 cards

Here's links to two colors
NZXT Switch 810 - White
NZXT Switch 810 - Black
They also come in Matte Black and Gunmetal color schemes - NewEgg links used for descriptive value
m
l
!