Server and account transfers.

What do you guess the price will be?

I, for one, am excited. I can actually move my priests. I have played
since retail and only have 2 level 60 chars. It is hard for me to be a
hardcore player like the rest of my guild. =P But anyway, I figure I am
going to transfer one of my priest out of my account and give it to my
boyfriend so that we can play together. =)

OSI/EA prices their out of game services at around 8-15. I am guessing
it'll be around there as well..

luong wrote:
> What do you guess the price will be?
>
> I, for one, am excited. I can actually move my priests. I have played
> since retail and only have 2 level 60 chars. It is hard for me to be a
> hardcore player like the rest of my guild. =P But anyway, I figure I am
> going to transfer one of my priest out of my account and give it to my
> boyfriend so that we can play together. =)

I had no idea what you were talking about. After some Googling I
found:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=4782636&p=1&tmp=1#post4782636

In case anyone else is wondering. Seems like it will encourage Ebaying
high level characters.

Yeah... that did cross my mind too.

"Tilvios" <toxaristhrasoe@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> luong wrote:
> > What do you guess the price will be?
> >
> > I, for one, am excited. I can actually move my priests. I have played
> > since retail and only have 2 level 60 chars. It is hard for me to be a
> > hardcore player like the rest of my guild. =P But anyway, I figure I am
> > going to transfer one of my priest out of my account and give it to my
> > boyfriend so that we can play together. =)
>
> I had no idea what you were talking about. After some Googling I
> found:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=4782636&p=1&tmp=1#post4782636

> In case anyone else is wondering. Seems like it will encourage Ebaying
> high level characters.

Blizzard has said that this is one of the primary reasons NOT to do it.
However they also listen to their clients and a majority of them have
cited legitimate reasons to split a char off. They had said that in
addition to any cost that might ensue, they will also have a time limit
on how often you can do it.

Yeah, I know, I read it. =P

My b/f had play WoW with me for a couple of months. After he hit 50 he
decided he didn't like his paladin and hated leveling. All he wanted to do
was endgame and battlegrounds, neither he can do if he doesn't have a level
60. So he quit. In the meantime, I had quit my server and left my 60
priest to roll another priest on a pve server this time. When I don't play
my account, he gets on it and plays my other priest. Lately it's just been
annoying because I want to raid with my guild on my new priest and he wants
to raid with my old priest. He keeps asking to raid all the time. Just
tired of it. =P

So with this new account transfer, he wont bug me anymore. =D

"Caeryn Dryad of Whisperwind" <tierrie@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Blizzard has said that this is one of the primary reasons NOT to do it.
> However they also listen to their clients and a majority of them have
> cited legitimate reasons to split a char off. They had said that in
> addition to any cost that might ensue, they will also have a time limit
> on how often you can do it.

Rastus

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2004

> My b/f had play WoW with me for a couple of months. After he hit 50 he
> decided he didn't like his paladin and hated leveling. All he wanted to
> do
> was endgame and battlegrounds, neither he can do if he doesn't have a
> level
> 60. So he quit.

Sounds like the WIN-WIN scenerio for everyone is for him to go back to
counterstrike.