how do I change...

August 22, 2005 8:08:03 PM

the operation in which my double clicking starts. i.e. I now go to the
search feature if I click an item on my desktop. When I right click on it I
see search is the top option and open is now at the bottom. Any help
resolving this would be great and appreciated

More about : change

Anonymous
August 22, 2005 11:21:54 PM

Fixes the problem where Search or Command Prompt opens
when double clicking a folder © Doug Knox
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_folder_open....

Search Companion Starts If You Double-Click a Folder
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321186

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes