Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hello All:

I used windows 2000 for years. You used to be able to just drag the pointer
over the text in a dos windows and just right click and it would copy to the
clipboard.

Now with XP, you have to click the icon in the top left corner >>Edit>>Mark
then mark your text. then right click to get the same effect.

I would like to have the Windows 2000 method for doing this.

I know it seems unreasonable request but I convert a a lot of old dos apps
to windows so I have to do this a lot each day.

My carpels are starting to kill me.

TIA

Bob

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

NM I got it

Clicked the Icon in top left and clicked Properties. Put a check in Fast
Edit Mode.

Thanks

Bob

TRENDING THREADS