Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • PCI
  • USB
  • Components
  • Product
Last response: in Components
February 4, 2013 4:31:01 PM

I really like this case and everything that comes with it, but it only has two usb slots on it! I like everything else about it, and it isn't a bad price either, is there a way to get some kind of usb hub on the back where the expansion slots are? I don't have any more pci slots on motherboard by the way, so pci usb hubs are out of the question.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

More about : usb slots apevia plorer2 series plorer2

February 4, 2013 7:36:48 PM

With no PCI slots left spare, the only thing you can do is buy an external USB hub and plug that into one of the two USB ports.

Or buy a different case.
m
l
Related resources
a c 137 ) Power supply
February 4, 2013 9:22:40 PM

rear usb slots would be what comes on the motherbd so your options are a usb hub (and I suggest a powered hub) or replace your motherbd with one with more usb ports.
m
l
February 5, 2013 2:09:02 AM

Well if usb hubs aren't the best option, what other cases are there similar to this (color, price, space)?
m
l
February 5, 2013 6:19:29 AM

malzzzy said:
But would that fit in the back? There's slots with that size in the front but you have to open the door in the front to access them.

Yeah that is true it is made for the front.
There isnt many cases that come with more than two usb ports, they usually only go up to four.
I agree with phil in that it would be best to get a usb hub and have it rest behind your tower or on your desk.
m
l