  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
September 22, 2005 1:10:58 PM

looking for something good to use. i once used Cosmo's but they didnt update
it.. also something that has cord's on map would deff be a plus :)
THANKS IN ADVANCE

More about : good druid caster

Anonymous
September 22, 2005 1:10:59 PM

Stinger wrote:
> looking for something good to use. i once used Cosmo's but they didnt update
> it.. also something that has cord's on map would deff be a plus :)
> THANKS IN ADVANCE

I use:

CT Mod w/CT Raid & Movable Bags
CastParty (from SourceForge. the old version still works well)
Decursive
Atlas
Gatherer
DamageMeter (usally for Healing Done or Damage Taken)
...and probably a few more that I aren't coming to mind.

Regards,
Noal

--
Dharzhak - Night Elf Druid (60) on Stormrage
Kemwer - Tuaren Warrior (45) on Stormrage

Stinger wrote:
> looking for something good to use. i once used Cosmo's but they didnt update
> it.. also something that has cord's on map would deff be a plus :)
> THANKS IN ADVANCE

CTMod + Titanbar.
Anonymous
September 22, 2005 7:25:01 PM

"Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote:

> looking for something good to use. i once used Cosmo's but they didnt update
> it.. also something that has cord's on map would deff be a plus :)
> THANKS IN ADVANCE

The only 2 UI mods that are crucial for me are wardrobe (let's you switch
equipment) and selfcast (casts beneficial spells on yourself if you have
a hostile target selected).

If you combine that with Titanbar, lootlink and atlas, you should have
90% of what you need :o )

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (60) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (21) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]

DRUIDBAR (shows mana in bear-cat form) a must have :)
September 22, 2005 8:01:41 PM

where can i get this wardrobe?

i have the druid bar.. works great :)
and where can i get the one where i can cast spells on my self????
THANKS guys!

"Noal McDonald" <dharzhak@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> Stinger wrote:
>> looking for something good to use. i once used Cosmo's but they didnt
>> update
>> it.. also something that has cord's on map would deff be a plus :)
>> THANKS IN ADVANCE
>
> I use:
>
> CT Mod w/CT Raid & Movable Bags
> CastParty (from SourceForge. the old version still works well)
> Decursive
> Atlas
> Gatherer
> DamageMeter (usally for Healing Done or Damage Taken)
> ..and probably a few more that I aren't coming to mind.
>
> Regards,
> Noal
>
> --
> Dharzhak - Night Elf Druid (60) on Stormrage
> Kemwer - Tuaren Warrior (45) on Stormrage

Anonymous
September 23, 2005 11:37:36 AM

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:10:58 -0400, Stinger <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote:
> looking for something good to use. i once used Cosmo's but they didnt update
> it.. also something that has cord's on map would deff be a plus :)
> THANKS IN ADVANCE

My votes would be for:

CTRaidAssist (esp. for the Emergency Monitor)
Group Buttons
Decursive (although this functionality is now in CTRaidAssist)
Wardrobe
--
Zil, Level 60 NE Priest, Stormrage Europe
Anonymous

"Max" <maxnews01@web.de> wrote:

> this "cast spells on myself" addon isnt so good imo. I, f.e., "attack"
> a target and while doin so i select healing spells and then click on
> the partymember / raidmember that i want to heal.. with this addon u
> would always heal urself. There is another addon (or is it original
> UI?) where u need to click (and hold) CTRL or ALT or SHIFT and then the
> healing spell to heal urself. that makes more sense IMO

It's configurable: You can set it to "Alt-Selfcast" (you have to use
the Alt key why clicking the spell to heal yourself) or "Selfcast",
where you still can override the functionality by pressing the Alt key.

On the other hand, I don't understand why a healer would want to attack
a target.

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (60) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (21) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
October 2, 2006 6:00:18 PM

curse is a good place to look.