Good Druid or Caster Ui's?

looking for something good to use. i once used Cosmo's but they didnt update
it.. also something that has cord's on map would deff be a plus :)
THANKS IN ADVANCE
9 answers Last reply
More about good druid caster

    Stinger wrote:
    > looking for something good to use. i once used Cosmo's but they didnt update
    > it.. also something that has cord's on map would deff be a plus :)
    > THANKS IN ADVANCE

    I use:

    CT Mod w/CT Raid & Movable Bags
    CastParty (from SourceForge. the old version still works well)
    Decursive
    Atlas
    Gatherer
    DamageMeter (usally for Healing Done or Damage Taken)
    ...and probably a few more that I aren't coming to mind.

    Regards,
    Noal

    --
    Dharzhak - Night Elf Druid (60) on Stormrage
    Kemwer - Tuaren Warrior (45) on Stormrage

    www.cursed-gaming.com/mod.php I believe

    Stinger wrote:
    > looking for something good to use. i once used Cosmo's but they didnt update
    > it.. also something that has cord's on map would deff be a plus :)
    > THANKS IN ADVANCE

    CTMod + Titanbar.

    "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > looking for something good to use. i once used Cosmo's but they didnt update
    > it.. also something that has cord's on map would deff be a plus :)
    > THANKS IN ADVANCE

    The only 2 UI mods that are crucial for me are wardrobe (let's you switch
    equipment) and selfcast (casts beneficial spells on yourself if you have
    a hostile target selected).

    If you combine that with Titanbar, lootlink and atlas, you should have
    90% of what you need :o)

    Chris

    --
    [WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (60) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (21) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]

    DRUIDBAR (shows mana in bear-cat form) a must have :)

    where can i get this wardrobe?

    i have the druid bar.. works great :)
    and where can i get the one where i can cast spells on my self????
    THANKS guys!

    On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:10:58 -0400, Stinger <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote:
    > looking for something good to use. i once used Cosmo's but they didnt update
    > it.. also something that has cord's on map would deff be a plus :)
    > THANKS IN ADVANCE

    My votes would be for:

    CTRaidAssist (esp. for the Emergency Monitor)
    Group Buttons
    Decursive (although this functionality is now in CTRaidAssist)
    Wardrobe
    --
    Zil, Level 60 NE Priest, Stormrage Europe

    "Max" <maxnews01@web.de> wrote:

    > this "cast spells on myself" addon isnt so good imo. I, f.e., "attack"
    > a target and while doin so i select healing spells and then click on
    > the partymember / raidmember that i want to heal.. with this addon u
    > would always heal urself. There is another addon (or is it original
    > UI?) where u need to click (and hold) CTRL or ALT or SHIFT and then the
    > healing spell to heal urself. that makes more sense IMO

    It's configurable: You can set it to "Alt-Selfcast" (you have to use
    the Alt key why clicking the spell to heal yourself) or "Selfcast",
    where you still can override the functionality by pressing the Alt key.

    On the other hand, I don't understand why a healer would want to attack
    a target.

    Chris

    --
    [WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (60) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (21) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
  9. curse is a good place to look.

Warcraft Games Video Games