6600 firmware

Can somebody tell me how much will it cost me to update my 6600 for the
latest firmware here in UK.
7 answers Last reply
More about 6600 firmware

    Should be still in the warranty-period -> free of charge !

    --
    Henk van Loosbroek. ICQ: 50931463
    My firmware:

    "axauk" <axauk@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
    > Can somebody tell me how much will it cost me to update my 6600 for the
    > latest firmware here in UK.

    ---

    What will upgrading the firmware improve?

    Rob.

    On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:39:10 +0000, axauk wrote:

    > Can somebody tell me how much will it cost me to update my 6600 for the
    > latest firmware here in UK.

    Do you have any issues, bugs etc. with your current firmware ?

    A feature that the latest firmware has, but yours don't have perhaps ?

    ergo...If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

    Have you found any bugs already then in 5.27.0 ?

    --

    "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> schreef in bericht
    > On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:39:10 +0000, axauk wrote:
    >
    >> Can somebody tell me how much will it cost me to update my 6600 for the
    >> latest firmware here in UK.
    >
    > Do you have any issues, bugs etc. with your current firmware ?
    >
    > A feature that the latest firmware has, but yours don't have perhaps ?
    >
    > ergo...If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    >
    > --
    > Michael Turner
    > Email (ROT13)
    > zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

    ---

    Made no noticeable difference to mine.
    "Rob Cornish" <rcornish@iname.com> wrote in message
    > What will upgrading the firmware improve?
    >
    > Rob.
    >

    > "axauk" <axauk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Can somebody tell me how much will it cost me to update my 6600 for the
    >> latest firmware here in UK.

    Does anyone know when v5 is going to be on general release in the UK? My
    local service centre in the terribly enlightened South-East insists that v4
    is all Nokia have given them.

    "axauk" <axauk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Can somebody tell me how much will it cost me to update my 6600 for the
    > latest firmware here in UK.

    In the BeNeLux v5.27.0 has been released; this should also be in the UK!
    Your local Service Point should go to the Nokia-Server!

    --

    "Rob" <robnash@btinternet.com> schreef in bericht
    > Does anyone know when v5 is going to be on general release in the UK? My
    > local service centre in the terribly enlightened South-East insists that
    > v4 is all Nokia have given them.
    >

    > "axauk" <axauk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Can somebody tell me how much will it cost me to update my 6600 for the
    >> latest firmware here in UK.

    ---

Nokia Firmware