6600 firmware

Last response: in Brands
October 6, 2004 7:39:10 PM

Can somebody tell me how much will it cost me to update my 6600 for the
latest firmware here in UK.

More about : 6600 firmware

Anonymous
October 6, 2004 10:03:08 PM

Should be still in the warranty-period -> free of charge !

--
Henk van Loosbroek. ICQ: 50931463
My firmware:

"axauk" <axauk@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> Can somebody tell me how much will it cost me to update my 6600 for the
> latest firmware here in UK.

---
October 7, 2004 12:56:53 PM

What will upgrading the firmware improve?

Rob.

"axauk" <axauk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Can somebody tell me how much will it cost me to update my 6600 for the
> latest firmware here in UK.

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
October 7, 2004 7:26:33 PM

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:39:10 +0000, axauk wrote:

> Can somebody tell me how much will it cost me to update my 6600 for the
> latest firmware here in UK.

Do you have any issues, bugs etc. with your current firmware ?

A feature that the latest firmware has, but yours don't have perhaps ?

ergo...If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
Anonymous
October 7, 2004 9:23:12 PM

Have you found any bugs already then in 5.27.0 ?

--

"michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg> schreef in bericht
news:p an.2004.10.07.14.26.32.707000@grfpb.arg...
> On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:39:10 +0000, axauk wrote:
>
>> Can somebody tell me how much will it cost me to update my 6600 for the
>> latest firmware here in UK.
>
> Do you have any issues, bugs etc. with your current firmware ?
>
> A feature that the latest firmware has, but yours don't have perhaps ?
>
> ergo...If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
>
> --
> Michael Turner
> Email (ROT13)
> zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

---
October 8, 2004 4:22:20 AM

Made no noticeable difference to mine.
"Rob Cornish" <rcornish@iname.com> wrote in message
> What will upgrading the firmware improve?
>
> Rob.
>

> "axauk" <axauk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Can somebody tell me how much will it cost me to update my 6600 for the
>> latest firmware here in UK.

October 8, 2004 5:30:29 AM

Does anyone know when v5 is going to be on general release in the UK? My
local service centre in the terribly enlightened South-East insists that v4
is all Nokia have given them.

"axauk" <axauk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Can somebody tell me how much will it cost me to update my 6600 for the
> latest firmware here in UK.

Anonymous
October 8, 2004 12:39:26 PM

In the BeNeLux v5.27.0 has been released; this should also be in the UK!
Your local Service Point should go to the Nokia-Server!

--

"Rob" <robnash@btinternet.com> schreef in bericht
> Does anyone know when v5 is going to be on general release in the UK? My
> local service centre in the terribly enlightened South-East insists that
> v4 is all Nokia have given them.
>

> "axauk" <axauk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Can somebody tell me how much will it cost me to update my 6600 for the
>> latest firmware here in UK.

---