Will my pc run it.???

KIll xd

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
:bounce: Heres my pc spec:( i apologize to the people who answered my questions in the past i bet i gave them a headache)
PC:
MOBO: ASUS MAXIMUS IV REPUBLIC OF GAMERS¬
CASE:COOLER MASTER HAF X¬
HDD:3 TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA¬
SSD:OCZ AGILITY 3 SERIES 120GB¬
GPU:ZOTAC NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 680 4 GB¬ :pt1cable:
CPU:INTEL I7 2700K 3.5GHZ¬
RAM:CORSAIR VENGEANCE 12GB (3X4)¬
PSU:CORSAIR PROFESSIONAL SERIES 1050 WATTS¬
CD DRIVE:SONY OPTIARC ¬
SAMSUNG BLU-RAY CD READER¬#

So the question is should i upgrade or standstill i want a pc that can run Crysis 3,Battlefield 3 and Farcry 3 ON MAX SETTINGS i dont play alot on the pc but when i do i wanna enjoy myself.

So?? POST YOUR COMMENTS :kaola:

Yeah, far too much wattage. You're wasting power. You really can't do better than this short of adding another 680, but if you're on a single monitor you'll already max all current games.

you could probaly pull off a 650w if you feel like never wanted to crossfire. remember that modern technology isnt heavily taxing on the PSU, and 650w is enough to power any single card with alot of peripherals and heavy OC room. the rest of the money can be used to upgrade other parts of the computer like SSD size, psu quality(over watts), or cool trinkets like extra fans and a fan controller to make use of extra 5.25 bays. a dedicated cpu cooler would be very good for your build.

gtx 680 Sli runs fine on a 750w
http://www.guru3d.com/article/geforce-gtx-680-sli-review/4
Quote :

Here is Guru3D's power supply recommendation:

GeForce GTX 680 - On your average system the card requires you to have a 550 Watt power supply unit.
GeForce GTX 680 SLI - On your average system the cards require you to have a 750 Watt power supply unit as minimum.

but-
Quote :

If you are going to overclock the GPU or processor, then we do recommend you purchase something with some more stamina.What would happen if your PSU can't cope with the load:

bad 3D performance
crashing games
spontaneous reset or imminent shutdown of the PC
freezing during gameplay
PSU overload can cause it to break down