Toolbars

Hi people,
On my desktop I have a shortcut to a folder on my desktop. Whilst
opening it I accidently done some sort of clicking dragging action.
Whatever I done it caused the folder to become some sort of resizable
action bar type thing on the left side of my desktop. It was kind of
good but I don't know what I did. Any ideas?

Cheers
Jimbo
1 answer Last reply
More about toolbars

    Jimbo,

    See:
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_commtask_desktop.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Jimbo" <jimbo@notexist.domain.com> wrote in message
    > Hi people,
    > On my desktop I have a shortcut to a folder on my desktop. Whilst
    > opening it I accidently done some sort of clicking dragging action.
    > Whatever I done it caused the folder to become some sort of resizable
    > action bar type thing on the left side of my desktop. It was kind of good
    > but I don't know what I did. Any ideas?
    >
    > Cheers
    > Jimbo

Configuration Desktops Microsoft Customization Windows XP