Toolbars

August 24, 2005 2:22:36 PM

Hi people,
On my desktop I have a shortcut to a folder on my desktop. Whilst
opening it I accidently done some sort of clicking dragging action.
Whatever I done it caused the folder to become some sort of resizable
action bar type thing on the left side of my desktop. It was kind of
good but I don't know what I did. Any ideas?

Cheers
Jimbo

More about : toolbars

Anonymous