BF2 Commander mode will ruin BF2

Malcolm

I dont like BF2 'Commander' mode, it has all the hallmarks of cheating,
and badly done too, instant UAV where the C puts it, satellite scans ugh.
all the signs of what proper Clans are fighting against with PB and good
admining.
Whats wrong with having a 'command' vehicle where you can launch a UAV
and it flys to the spot and then circles, and sends back B&W video,
also the commander should have to take his chances in the rear, with the
possible threat of a counter artillery strike against him, and a respawn
time of 10 mins for the vehicle too, so its not the total game changing
(ruining) thing it threatens to be.

its a damn hax thats all it is, and smacks of C&C or similar.
and the ranked servers are going to be a damn nursery hahhaha

disgusted of [AGB] malcolm

In article <Nj3qe.31128$x96.6807@attbi_s72>, m.tamblynREMOVE@mchsi.com
says...
> I dont like BF2 'Commander' mode, it has all the hallmarks of cheating,
> and badly done too, instant UAV where the C puts it, satellite scans ugh.
> all the signs of what proper Clans are fighting against with PB and good
> admining.
> Whats wrong with having a 'command' vehicle where you can launch a UAV
> and it flys to the spot and then circles, and sends back B&W video,
> also the commander should have to take his chances in the rear, with the
> possible threat of a counter artillery strike against him, and a respawn
> time of 10 mins for the vehicle too, so its not the total game changing
> (ruining) thing it threatens to be.
>
> its a damn hax thats all it is, and smacks of C&C or similar.
> and the ranked servers are going to be a damn nursery hahhaha
>
> disgusted of [AGB] malcolm

and what's pitiful, EA producers have said, on video, the "commander
mode" and the "ranking" of the EA servers will attract "the best of the
best" to play on their servers. it's gonna be a ghost town in there, all
that will be left is EXACTLY what we have now in EA servers, smacktards
that can't get on the good servers.

like friends were saying in teamspeak the other night, EA gets a good
thing going with a little company like DICE, buys them out, takes over,
ruins the game, then mothballs it and blames it on something else. i
fear this may be the end of regular battlefield.... now the mods will be
cool, like forgotten hope.... as commander mode, etc. probably won't be
incorporated... at least i hope not.

/CF