Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

This will create quite a stir..... LOL!

http://www.google.com/talk/

enjoy! Remember you heard it from me first...

Kenny S
www.computerboom.com

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

Try getting it out of your registry after uninstalling it. Talk about
spaghetti logic!

"kenny" wrote:

> This will create quite a stir..... LOL!
>
> http://www.google.com/talk/
>

> enjoy! Remember you heard it from me first...
>
> Kenny S
> www.computerboom.com

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

begin  trojan.vbs ... On Wednesday 24 August 2005 04:05 am, kenny had this
to say in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

> This will create quite a stir..... LOL!
>
> http://www.google.com/talk/
>

> enjoy! Remember you heard it from me first...

No I didn't you Wintard.

--
Have you been MicroShafted today?
To mess up a Linux box, you need to work *at* it.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

In article <5EC158F2-0FB6-4C23-AFBF-EBDC03073C83@microsoft.com>, Will
says...
> Try getting it out of your registry after uninstalling it. Talk about
> spaghetti logic!

Hmm...that's just saved me some grief.

Cheers for the heads up.

--
Conor

The child is grown, the dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb. - Pink Floyd

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

I saw it but it was not very interesting

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:15:52 +0100, Marc <see@signature.url> wrote:

>How many other web mail providers let you use POP3 and SMTP for free,
>and give you essentially unlimited storage space ?

Whether you want it or not -- that's the problem with gmail. Your
mail (both incoming and outgoing) is their property, not yours.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?"
"My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters."
"The waters? What waters? We're in the desert."

Alias

"Stan Brown" <the_stan_brown@fastmail.fm> wrote

> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:15:52 +0100, Marc <see@signature.url> wrote:
>
>>How many other web mail providers let you use POP3 and SMTP for free,
>>and give you essentially unlimited storage space ?
>
> Whether you want it or not -- that's the problem with gmail. Your
> mail (both incoming and outgoing) is their property, not yours.

Yahoo does both and you can, unlike GMail, store .exes on the web site.

Alias

Mmm, if you type in a number and it gives you a name, that is reverse
lookup.

http://www.google.com/help/features.html#wp

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?"
"My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters."
"The waters? What waters? We're in the desert."
"I was misinformed."

JoeM wrote:
> I saw it but it was not very interesting
>
> "kenny" <dot@net.biz> wrote in message
>
>>This will create quite a stir..... LOL!
>>
>>http://www.google.com/talk/
>>

>>enjoy! Remember you heard it from me first...
>>
>>Kenny S
>>www.computerboom.com

correct me if im wrong but doesn't skype and a number of other vendors
already offer this? haven't they been doing this for years?!

Alias

"Zankhna" <public.zp@gmail.com> wrote in message
> JoeM wrote:
>> I saw it but it was not very interesting
>>
>> "kenny" <dot@net.biz> wrote in message
>>
>>>This will create quite a stir..... LOL!
>>>
>>>http://www.google.com/talk/
>>>

>>>enjoy! Remember you heard it from me first...
>>>
>>>Kenny S
>>>www.computerboom.com
>>>

> correct me if im wrong but doesn't skype and a number of other vendors
> already offer this? haven't they been doing this for years?!

Yep. I have been using AIM and Yahoo Messenger for VoIP for years, at least
since 98. Netmeeting did it before that.

Alias