GOOGLE TALK >> the new Instant messaging clinet on the blo..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

This will create quite a stir..... LOL!

http://www.google.com/talk/

enjoy! Remember you heard it from me first...

Kenny S
www.computerboom.com
11 answers Last reply
More about google talk instant messaging clinet
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

    Try getting it out of your registry after uninstalling it. Talk about
    spaghetti logic!

    "kenny" wrote:

    > This will create quite a stir..... LOL!
    >
    > http://www.google.com/talk/
    >

    > enjoy! Remember you heard it from me first...
    >
    > Kenny S
    > www.computerboom.com

    Ahem, I didn't quite understand what is going on here :P

    And how come guests can post ? Or is this a new V2 feature ;)

    --
    anishcool

    *4|\| i 5 |-|*
    anishcool's Profile: http://www.techenclave.com/forums/member.php?u=627
    View this thread: http://www.techenclave.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9352
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

    begin  trojan.vbs ... On Wednesday 24 August 2005 04:05 am, kenny had this
    to say in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

    > This will create quite a stir..... LOL!
    >
    > http://www.google.com/talk/
    >

    > enjoy! Remember you heard it from me first...

    No I didn't you Wintard.

    --
    Have you been MicroShafted today?
    To mess up a Linux box, you need to work *at* it.

    In article <5EC158F2-0FB6-4C23-AFBF-EBDC03073C83@microsoft.com>, Will
    says...
    > Try getting it out of your registry after uninstalling it. Talk about
    > spaghetti logic!

    Hmm...that's just saved me some grief.

    Cheers for the heads up.

    --
    Conor

    The child is grown, the dream is gone.
    I have become comfortably numb. - Pink Floyd
  5. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

    I saw it but it was not very interesting

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:15:52 +0100, Marc <see@signature.url> wrote:

    >How many other web mail providers let you use POP3 and SMTP for free,
    >and give you essentially unlimited storage space ?

    Whether you want it or not -- that's the problem with gmail. Your
    mail (both incoming and outgoing) is their property, not yours.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    "What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?"
    "My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters."
    "The waters? What waters? We're in the desert."

    "Stan Brown" <the_stan_brown@fastmail.fm> wrote

    > On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:15:52 +0100, Marc <see@signature.url> wrote:
    >
    >>How many other web mail providers let you use POP3 and SMTP for free,
    >>and give you essentially unlimited storage space ?
    >
    > Whether you want it or not -- that's the problem with gmail. Your
    > mail (both incoming and outgoing) is their property, not yours.

    Yahoo does both and you can, unlike GMail, store .exes on the web site.

    Alias

    Mmm, if you type in a number and it gives you a name, that is reverse
    lookup.

    http://www.google.com/help/features.html#wp

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    "What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?"
    "My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters."
    "The waters? What waters? We're in the desert."
    "I was misinformed."
  10. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

    JoeM wrote:
    > I saw it but it was not very interesting
    >
    > "kenny" <dot@net.biz> wrote in message
    >
    >>This will create quite a stir..... LOL!
    >>
    >>http://www.google.com/talk/
    >>

    >>enjoy! Remember you heard it from me first...
    >>
    >>Kenny S
    >>www.computerboom.com

    correct me if im wrong but doesn't skype and a number of other vendors
    already offer this? haven't they been doing this for years?!
  11. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

    "Zankhna" <public.zp@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > JoeM wrote:
    >> I saw it but it was not very interesting
    >>
    >> "kenny" <dot@net.biz> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>This will create quite a stir..... LOL!
    >>>
    >>>http://www.google.com/talk/
    >>>

    >>>enjoy! Remember you heard it from me first...
    >>>
    >>>Kenny S
    >>>www.computerboom.com
    >>>

    > correct me if im wrong but doesn't skype and a number of other vendors
    > already offer this? haven't they been doing this for years?!

    Yep. I have been using AIM and Yahoo Messenger for VoIP for years, at least
    since 98. Netmeeting did it before that.

    Alias

Configuration Google Instant Messaging Microsoft Customization Windows XP