I want to kill it just i cant find a program that will

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanicMaster85

Distinguished
Basically for those of you that know me I got my computer taken away(im 15 and I had a D in lit for about a week) I was sentenced to use my sisters old computer which cant run 720p videos at more than 20 frames and has a dual core processor that over heats like no ones business, my phone(gs3) is faster than this thing.... basically i'm sick of it I want to see it burn, I tried to find a program that i could overclock the cpu(cant do bios does not support it) that will just melt the trails leaving it useless, any help would be great

note: if there are any other options to kill it that dont envolve dropping it down the stair etc then fine i will give it a try... im tyring with a magnet right now

satyamdubey

Distinguished
Panic!! c'mon man...study hard and get your grades in place. No one's gonna tell you how to melt your PC. we know that you are smart enough to know that your cpu will trip when it comes dangerously close to its TjMax.

good luck
-satyam

PanicMaster85

Distinguished
yeah, :D thanks! haha I pulled up the grade, real quick :p considering how it is the second week of the semester now and I mean im getting my old computer back and the laptop i have now is more than 6 years old(dont know exact dates) and just wanted to put it out of its misery

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS