"Extra" taskbar won't go away

August 24, 2005 12:49:29 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

This is my second post. I have an extra task bar in my PC with Windows
Home edition on it, and I can't get it to go away. What seems to be
happening is that when I start an application up, it appears twice at
the bottom of the screen, once in each task bar. I can size the task
bar using the "dotted" divider bar, but can't do much more than that.
Any ideas what's happening?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

More about : extra taskbar

August 25, 2005 3:56:57 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Restore Taskbar and Desktop to Default Functionality (Line 164)

Added info:

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)