Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

This is my second post. I have an extra task bar in my PC with Windows
Home edition on it, and I can't get it to go away. What seems to be
happening is that when I start an application up, it appears twice at
the bottom of the screen, once in each task bar. I can size the task
bar using the "dotted" divider bar, but can't do much more than that.
Any ideas what's happening?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

kelly

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Restore Taskbar and Desktop to Default Functionality (Line 164)

Added info:

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)