Solved

Graphic card

Ok guys.. I know I'm gonna get a lot of stick from u folks..
so i bought the alienware $699 base model

i3 2120
4gb ram
240psu
and a GT 545

yes i know it sucks and u all will probably say its not worth it but the reason i bought it is simple i move a lot from time to time and even abroad.. so cant really carry a 20-30 lbs gaming rig all the time. The x51 is small and compact and suits me fine

BUT i wanna know if its possible to run witcher 2? I can run Kingdoms of amalur easily on high.. or medium at 50-60fps when i tone down the settings a bit
Don't want ultra or even max.. Medium is more than enough. I just want it to be smooth enough..to be playable

therefore before i buy the game just wanted to know if i could play it on medium or even low if things go really bad
i know its a really demanding game :/ but i really wanna play it!!

Thanks!
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about graphic card
  1. It will work fine. My friend is playing it on 525m and he's getting 20 fps on low settings. GT 545 is MUCH more powerful than that ;).
  2. Best answer
    It'll do just fine at mid-high settings, not ultra, and don't get greedy on the SSAO and DOF settings. It really is a great game, with a great developer team behind it, very underrated IMO.
  3. wiinippongamer said:
    It'll do just fine at mid-high settings, not ultra, and don't get greedy on the SSAO and DOF settings. It really is a great game, with a great developer team behind it, very underrated IMO.

thought that was a bug on my screen
  4. Best answer selected by rsinha2010.
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Graphics Cards Alienware Graphics