lag in the two IGN BF2 videos

Malcolm

bit worrying this, both the recent IGN videos show major lag at certain
points, the 200MB video and the 440MB video.

if they were taken on a good PC with modern graphics , we are screwed.

> bit worrying this, both the recent IGN videos show major lag at certain
> points, the 200MB video and the 440MB video.
>
> if they were taken on a good PC with modern graphics , we are screwed.

Thought it was just me.. Have noticed that on a number of real ingame
videos.

Two of the BF Rec Room members got to play BF2 for about 20 minutes at E3.
Both said they were "normal" computers and were playing with more than just
the other people at E3 (EA test lab??) anyway, they both reported no lag
that they noticed..

Will see Malcom, I think the whole web is going to lag when this DEMO hits..

Seems with all the stats and VoIP and all going on.. Well.. It will be
interesting.. At least they killed the 100 player server bit.
DD