V220 - coming soon?

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Hi - I'm wondering whether anyone knows if the Motorola V220 is coming
soon? and if it is coming onto the Rogers network, anyone know how much
it would be? (Do you guys think it'll be more expensive than the V300?)

--
MooCow
5 answers Last reply

    mooCow wrote:

    > Hi - I'm wondering whether anyone knows if the Motorola V220 is coming
    > soon? and if it is coming onto the Rogers network, anyone know how much
    > it would be? (Do you guys think it'll be more expensive than the V300?)

    Rogers ATT is offering the V220 now in it's phone lineup.

    199.99 with 2 yr plan
    274.99 with 1 yr plan
    319.99 no plan

    If your local dealer doesn't have it, you can order one online.

    Go to www.shoprogers.com Follow the links to wireless products.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

    Don't forget, $149.99 on a 3 yr plan! (In Quebec at least)

    CU

    "S. Cargo" <Notfor@spam.address.harvesters> wrote in message
    > mooCow wrote:
    >

    > > Hi - I'm wondering whether anyone knows if the Motorola V220 is coming
    > > soon? and if it is coming onto the Rogers network, anyone know how much
    > > it would be? (Do you guys think it'll be more expensive than the V300?)
    >
    > Rogers ATT is offering the V220 now in it's phone lineup.
    >
    > 199.99 with 2 yr plan
    > 274.99 with 1 yr plan
    > 319.99 no plan
    >
    > If your local dealer doesn't have it, you can order one online.
    >
    > Go to www.shoprogers.com Follow the links to wireless products.

    ---
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

    mooCow <xmoocowx@vceen.bc.ca> wrote in message news:<ccg00e$jve$1@luna.vcn.bc.ca>...
    > Hi - I'm wondering whether anyone knows if the Motorola V220 is coming
    > soon? and if it is coming onto the Rogers network, anyone know how much
    > it would be? (Do you guys think it'll be more expensive than the V300?)

    It is out almost 3 weeks now. It is about $50 cheaper than V300. The
    LCD is STN so it is inferior to the V300, however if you want a
    smaller phone and quad band then it is the right pick.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

    90 at Radio Shack in ONtario ;)
    "Cellular Unlocker" <cellularunlocker@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Don't forget, $149.99 on a 3 yr plan! (In Quebec at least)
    >
    > CU
    >
    > "S. Cargo" <Notfor@spam.address.harvesters> wrote in message
    > > mooCow wrote:
    > >

    > > > Hi - I'm wondering whether anyone knows if the Motorola V220 is coming
    > > > soon? and if it is coming onto the Rogers network, anyone know how
    much
    > > > it would be? (Do you guys think it'll be more expensive than the
    V300?)

    > > Rogers ATT is offering the V220 now in it's phone lineup.
    > >
    > > 199.99 with 2 yr plan
    > > 274.99 with 1 yr plan
    > > 319.99 no plan
    > >
    > > If your local dealer doesn't have it, you can order one online.
    > >
    > > Go to www.shoprogers.com Follow the links to wireless products.
    > >

    > ---

  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

    it is a great phone, I got it last week. I LOVE it...

    <unlock2easy@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
    > mooCow <xmoocowx@vceen.bc.ca> wrote in message
    > > Hi - I'm wondering whether anyone knows if the Motorola V220 is coming
    > > soon? and if it is coming onto the Rogers network, anyone know how much
    > > it would be? (Do you guys think it'll be more expensive than the V300?)
    >
    > It is out almost 3 weeks now. It is about $50 cheaper than V300. The
    > LCD is STN so it is inferior to the V300, however if you want a
    > smaller phone and quad band then it is the right pick.

Rogers AT&T Motorola Rogers Internet Service Providers