V220 - coming soon?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
July 7, 2004 8:59:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Hi - I'm wondering whether anyone knows if the Motorola V220 is coming
soon? and if it is coming onto the Rogers network, anyone know how much
it would be? (Do you guys think it'll be more expensive than the V300?)

--
MooCow

More about : v220 coming

Anonymous
July 7, 2004 8:59:59 AM

mooCow wrote:

> Hi - I'm wondering whether anyone knows if the Motorola V220 is coming
> soon? and if it is coming onto the Rogers network, anyone know how much
> it would be? (Do you guys think it'll be more expensive than the V300?)

Rogers ATT is offering the V220 now in it's phone lineup.

199.99 with 2 yr plan
274.99 with 1 yr plan
319.99 no plan

If your local dealer doesn't have it, you can order one online.

Go to www.shoprogers.com Follow the links to wireless products.
Anonymous
July 7, 2004 1:08:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Don't forget, $149.99 on a 3 yr plan! (In Quebec at least)

CU

"S. Cargo" <Notfor@spam.address.harvesters> wrote in message
> mooCow wrote:
>

> > Hi - I'm wondering whether anyone knows if the Motorola V220 is coming
> > soon? and if it is coming onto the Rogers network, anyone know how much
> > it would be? (Do you guys think it'll be more expensive than the V300?)
>
> Rogers ATT is offering the V220 now in it's phone lineup.
>
> 199.99 with 2 yr plan
> 274.99 with 1 yr plan
> 319.99 no plan
>
> If your local dealer doesn't have it, you can order one online.
>
> Go to www.shoprogers.com Follow the links to wireless products.

---
July 7, 2004 2:33:28 PM

mooCow <xmoocowx@vceen.bc.ca> wrote in message news:<ccg00e$jve$1@luna.vcn.bc.ca>...
> Hi - I'm wondering whether anyone knows if the Motorola V220 is coming
> soon? and if it is coming onto the Rogers network, anyone know how much
> it would be? (Do you guys think it'll be more expensive than the V300?)

It is out almost 3 weeks now. It is about $50 cheaper than V300. The
LCD is STN so it is inferior to the V300, however if you want a
smaller phone and quad band then it is the right pick.
Anonymous
July 9, 2004 12:18:23 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

90 at Radio Shack in ONtario ;)
"Cellular Unlocker" <cellularunlocker@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Don't forget, $149.99 on a 3 yr plan! (In Quebec at least)
>
> CU
>
> "S. Cargo" <Notfor@spam.address.harvesters> wrote in message
> > mooCow wrote:
> >

> > > Hi - I'm wondering whether anyone knows if the Motorola V220 is coming
> > > soon? and if it is coming onto the Rogers network, anyone know how
much
> > > it would be? (Do you guys think it'll be more expensive than the
V300?)

> > Rogers ATT is offering the V220 now in it's phone lineup.
> >
> > 199.99 with 2 yr plan
> > 274.99 with 1 yr plan
> > 319.99 no plan
> >
> > If your local dealer doesn't have it, you can order one online.
> >
> > Go to www.shoprogers.com Follow the links to wireless products.
> >

> ---

July 9, 2004 12:19:03 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

it is a great phone, I got it last week. I LOVE it...

!