Closed

Computer recycling for $$$

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • Computers
Last response: in CPUs
February 5, 2013 10:14:09 PM

Hello,
can I sell several old cpu's for money? what range would they pay me for one as an example? how about printers all in one? everytime one has broken, I have bought a new one but held on to the old one hoping to get money for recycling it, but never got around to it. Now is the time. Thanks for your ideas.

More about : computer recycling

a c 158 à CPUs
February 5, 2013 10:24:18 PM

Now is not the time, you'd be lucky to find a place that would let you dispose of it for free. Here we have to pay to have electronics disposed of properly.
Score
February 5, 2013 10:39:47 PM

popatim said:
Now is not the time, you'd be lucky to find a place that would let you dispose of it for free. Here we have to pay to have electronics disposed of properly.

I asked for ideas. Please, if you have no ideas, don't waste the space with a negative coment and save it for someone who does.
Score

Best solution

a c 136 à CPUs
February 5, 2013 11:25:45 PM

just go to a place where they recycle electronics, be more eco friendly

honestly if there too old, u wont get much money, might as well be earth conscient and recycle them with an organisation.

u can get money for the metal content at a scrap yard i suppose, metal is worth something.

a b à CPUs
February 5, 2013 11:45:42 PM

How can you expect anyone to tell you how much something is worth without giving the details of it?
Score
February 6, 2013 12:02:49 AM

iceclock said:
just go to a place where they recycle electronics, be more eco friendly

honestly if there too old, u wont get much money, might as well be earth conscient and recycle them with an organisation.

u can get money for the metal content at a scrap yard i suppose, metal is worth something.

Exactly, they're indeed too old. I was saying to recycle the parts. But, I was wondering if any one in the forum has done it before and recommend an organization that they've used before and have a good experience with.
Score
a c 136 à CPUs
February 6, 2013 12:35:46 AM

im not in the us. i only know of canadian local companies near my city. ud have to inquire

Score
a c 136 à CPUs
February 6, 2013 12:36:01 AM

junkyard always would work. they pay for metal.

Score
February 6, 2013 12:39:44 AM

Best answer selected by mybusinessendeavor.
Score
a c 136 à CPUs
February 6, 2013 12:42:59 AM

cheers :) 

Score
!