Closed Solved

Computer recycling for $$$

Hello,
can I sell several old cpu's for money? what range would they pay me for one as an example? how about printers all in one? everytime one has broken, I have bought a new one but held on to the old one hoping to get money for recycling it, but never got around to it. Now is the time. Thanks for your ideas.
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about computer recycling
  1. Now is not the time, you'd be lucky to find a place that would let you dispose of it for free. Here we have to pay to have electronics disposed of properly.
  2. popatim said:
    Now is not the time, you'd be lucky to find a place that would let you dispose of it for free. Here we have to pay to have electronics disposed of properly.

I asked for ideas. Please, if you have no ideas, don't waste the space with a negative coment and save it for someone who does.
  3. Best answer
    just go to a place where they recycle electronics, be more eco friendly

honestly if there too old, u wont get much money, might as well be earth conscient and recycle them with an organisation.

u can get money for the metal content at a scrap yard i suppose, metal is worth something.
  4. How can you expect anyone to tell you how much something is worth without giving the details of it?
  5. iceclock said:
    just go to a place where they recycle electronics, be more eco friendly

honestly if there too old, u wont get much money, might as well be earth conscient and recycle them with an organisation.

u can get money for the metal content at a scrap yard i suppose, metal is worth something.

Exactly, they're indeed too old. I was saying to recycle the parts. But, I was wondering if any one in the forum has done it before and recommend an organization that they've used before and have a good experience with.
  6. im not in the us. i only know of canadian local companies near my city. ud have to inquire
  7. junkyard always would work. they pay for metal.
  8. Best answer selected by mybusinessendeavor.
  9. cheers :)
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Computers