Computer recycling for $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

mybusinessendeavor

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013
Hello,
can I sell several old cpu's for money? what range would they pay me for one as an example? how about printers all in one? everytime one has broken, I have bought a new one but held on to the old one hoping to get money for recycling it, but never got around to it. Now is the time. Thanks for your ideas.

Solution
just go to a place where they recycle electronics, be more eco friendly

honestly if there too old, u wont get much money, might as well be earth conscient and recycle them with an organisation.

u can get money for the metal content at a scrap yard i suppose, metal is worth something.

mybusinessendeavor

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013

I asked for ideas. Please, if you have no ideas, don't waste the space with a negative coment and save it for someone who does.

just go to a place where they recycle electronics, be more eco friendly

honestly if there too old, u wont get much money, might as well be earth conscient and recycle them with an organisation.

u can get money for the metal content at a scrap yard i suppose, metal is worth something.

Solution

mybusinessendeavor

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013

Exactly, they're indeed too old. I was saying to recycle the parts. But, I was wondering if any one in the forum has done it before and recommend an organization that they've used before and have a good experience with.

Status
Not open for further replies.