Ati2dvag bypass want better fix.

cala_01

Honorable
Aug 3, 2012
Hello,
I have 2 4870x2, used to be crossfired. one of em i believe is dead. The other one is giving me at2dvag bleu screen on every normal boot. Usually under hardware it would display 4 display adapters. Reason i think one is dead because now only 2 adapters are detected. Finally, by disabeling one of the adapters ( does this mean half my card? ) the ati2dvag problem was solved. I cant tell if i lost performance, seems to work, but I would like to find a better solution. New to this, bare with me if im incomplete. TY

cala_01

Honorable
Aug 3, 2012
Now that I updated to win7 my ati2dvag problem changed to a atikmpag problem. For the rest everything is same as before. One dead card, the other detected as 2 display adapters. Disabeling one helps bypassing this atikmapg problem.
Ty for so far though.

cala_01

Honorable
Aug 3, 2012
I also noticed that I am getting black lines over text making it unreadable. Desktop colors and brightness doesnt looks so healthy either.

Update: windows updates seem to have fixed that problem.

cala_01

Honorable
Aug 3, 2012
I noticed that when i get the bleu screen, just before i crash the 3d red LED indicator on my card lights up for like 1s. Is that normal or does it mean anything?

cala_01

Honorable
Aug 3, 2012
I am having artifacts also on full screen mode. To check my 2d and 3d clocks, I noticed I have no performance/overdrive tab in ccc. I tried rivatuner but again, there was no tab to adjust clock speeds. There shouldnt be any overclocking going on though.
I think by disabling the slave adapter in hardware manager, I disabled those features? But if i enable it I get bleuscreen on windows boot.

Any suggestions? Thanks

TRENDING THREADS