Games for sale

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

Games for sale

The following are available inclusive of P&P (or make a reasonable offer)
from Ken Thomson, Ayrshire
email: kathomson@btinternet.com

Game Designer's Workshop
Case White WW2 New Boxed £16.00
Inperium SF/F Used Boxed £20.00
White Death WW2 Used Boxed £25.00
Marita Merkur WW2 New Boxed £16.00
Double Star SF/F New Boxed £15.00

TSR
Divine Right SF/F Used Boxed £19.00
Gamma World SF/F Used Book £9.00
Lankhmar SF/F New Boxed £19.00
Snit's Revenge SF/F Used Boxed £9.00
Awful green things.. SF/F Used Boxed £9.00

Operational Studies Group
Star Quest SF/F Used Bag £5.00
Air Cobra Modern Used Boxed £10.00

The Chaosium
Dragon Pass SF/F New Boxed £35.00
King Arthur's Knights SF/F Used Bag £10.00
Runequest Rules (1st Edition) SF/F Used Book £12.00
Runequest Rules (2nd Edition) SF/F Used Book £12.00
Cults of Prax SF/F Used Book £9.00
Griffin Mountain SF/F Used Book £15.00
Scorpion Hall SF/F Used Book £5.00
Balastor's Barracks SF/F Used Book £5.00
Apple Lane SF/F Used Book £5.00
Snakepipe Hollow SF/F Used Book £5.00

Avalon Hill
Panzerblitz WW2 Used Boxed £16.00
Magic Realm SF/F Used Boxed £20.00

Fusilier Games
Battle for Rome WW2 New Bag £20.00

MicroGames
Melee SF/F New Bag £5.00

S&T Games and Magazines
49 Frederick The Great 18c Used Bag £15.00
50 Battle for Germany WW2 Used Bag £15.00
51 World War I WW1 Used Bag £15.00
53 The Punic Wars Ancient Used Bag £12.00
57 Pazergruppe Guderian WW2 Used Bag £15.00
64 Raid Modern Used Bag £8.00
65 Cobra WW2 Used Bag £8.00
67 Stonewall ACW New Bag £13.00

S+T Games
6th Fleet Modern New Bag £12.00
Kampfpanzer WW2 New Bag £15.00
Revolt in the East Modern New Bag £8.00

SPI
Swords and Sorcery SF/F Used Boxed £15.00
War of the Ring SF/F Used Boxed £30.00
Starforce SF/F Used Bag £8.00
Dreadnought WW1 WW2 Used Bag £8.00
Seelowe WW2 Used Bag £8.00
Panzer 44 WW2 Used Boxed £12.00
North Africa Quad WW2 Used Boxed £15.00
Fulda Gap Modern Used Boxed £10.00
Modern Battles 2 Quad Modern Used Boxed £15.00
Airwar Modern Used Boxed £12.00
Airwar Update Modern Used Bag £10.00

Ares Games and Magazines
World Killer SF/F Used Bag £5.00
Arena of Death SF/F New Bag £12.00
Stainless Steel Rat SF/F Used Bag £12.00

Wargamer Games and Magazines
2 Battle of Eylau 18c Used Bag £25.00
3 Africa Modern Used Bag £20.00
4 Blenheim 18c Used Bag £20.00
5 Kesselring WW2 Used Bag £18.00
6 Condor WW2 New Bag £20.00

White Dwarf Magazines
Numbers 1,3,6-29 £2.00

Moves Magazines
Numbers 24-43 £2.00

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

Ken,

I'm interested in purchasing the following game if it is still available:

Fusilier Games
Battle for Rome WW2 New Bag £20.00

Please contact me at james.dicrocco@us.army.mil

Thanks!

Best regards,

Jim di crocco

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

Hello Ken Thomsom:

I am very interested in purchasing the SPI North Africa Quad game on your
list of for sale items. If possible would you please contact me with
details at nulen@lycos.com. Thank you for your time and attention.

Yours truly, John Lenthe

"nulen" <nulen@lycos.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Hello Ken Thomsom:
>
> I am very interested in purchasing the SPI North Africa Quad game on your
> list of for sale items. If possible would you please contact me with
> details at nulen@lycos.com. Thank you for your time and attention.
>
> Yours truly, John Lenthe

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

"nulen" <nulen@lycos.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Hello Ken Thomsom:
>
> I am very interested in purchasing the SPI North Africa Quad game on your
> list of for sale items. If possible would you please contact me with
> details at nulen@lycos.com. Thank you for your time and attention.
>
> Yours truly, John Lenthe

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

Dear Ken,

I am interested in buying Seelowe if you still have it - please contact me
nigelpollard@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Nigel Pollard

Archived from groups: alt.games.wargames (More info?)

Dear Ken,

I am interested in buying Seelowe if you still have it - please contact me
nigelpollard@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Nigel Pollard

Latest posts