Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Preventing Corsair h100i leaks

Last response: in Components
February 6, 2013 6:21:37 AM

Hello
Just decided to purchase corsair h100i extreme performance (and bla-bla).
But I have seen many cases where it messed systems by leading, especially neat the paint of hozel joints.
So my question is simple- how do I prevent it from leaking? Should I put some tape or something at critical points?
My case is cooler master 690 2 Plus.

Best solution

February 6, 2013 2:58:04 PM

Jaskaran498 said:
Hello
Just decided to purchase corsair h100i extreme performance (and bla-bla).
But I have seen many cases where it messed systems by leading, especially neat the paint of hozel joints.
So my question is simple- how do I prevent it from leaking? Should I put some tape or something at critical points?
My case is cooler master 690 2 Plus.

Closed loops dont just (Leak) people tamper with them or pull a tube out of place and it leaks,Close loops are very well sealed.Don't worry about it.If you are concerned put some ducktape around the joints but i would say don't worry about it.
February 8, 2013 2:46:21 PM

Best answer selected by Jaskaran498.
m
l
Related resources
June 1, 2013 9:11:28 PM

I just installed my H100i and noticed a leak at the loint close to the pump it's a good thing I caught it before I turned my new computer on and whoever posted closed loops don't leak you my friend are full of you know what.
m
l
October 23, 2013 11:00:20 AM

buzz29 said:
I just installed my H100i and noticed a leak at the loint close to the pump it's a good thing I caught it before I turned my new computer on and whoever posted closed loops don't leak you my friend are full of you know what.

I'm going back and forth between getting the h100i and the seidon 240. Is this "leak" a common problem with the 100i? Or what is it?
m
l
December 6, 2013 8:20:41 PM

COL_Fantastic16 said:
buzz29 said:

I'm going back and forth between getting the h100i and the seidon 240. Is this "leak" a common problem with the 100i? Or what is it?

No it is not - I have had one for the past 7 months, and it is still going strong!
m
l
!