Sign in with
Your question

Monitor displays nothing

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 3, 2012 3:00:25 PM

Hello,I have a problem regarding my graphics card.Mine is a sapphire radeon hd 4850 1 GB ddr3 pcie.Whenever I starts my PC the moniter displays nothing but everything else runs fine.when I connect my dvi cable to the integrated graphics card port moniter starts to display.after running my PC for four days with the integrated one,yesterday afternoon when I connected it again to my graphics card port suddenly monitor started to display again as if nothing happened.I played Max payne 3 and it woked just fine. After 3 hours I switched off my PC and when I stated it again the same problem happened,monitor shows nothing.so plese help me.My specs are-Intel Core 2 duo E4500,Zeon 4 GB DDR2 ram,Asus P5QPL-AM mobo,Seagate Hdd 250 gb,sapphire radeon hd 4850 1gb,coolermaster 460w psu.

More about : monitor displays

a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
August 3, 2012 3:13:46 PM

what is the temperature of the video card when you restart?

make sure the PCIe is set as your primary video display in the BIOS if the option exists.
m
l
August 3, 2012 4:52:31 PM

Emerald said:
what is the temperature of the video card when you restart?

make sure the PCIe is set as your primary video display in the BIOS if the option exists.

I have selected the PEG/PCI option in Bios.
How can I know the temperature?The monitor displays absolutely nothing while using the video card.
m
l
August 28, 2012 6:33:00 PM

i can but no display
m
l
!