Win 7 Enterprise Serial Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sludgemonster

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2011
Hi

I recently sent my pc in for repairs after a lightning strike, and when it returned I found that the guy I had sent it to had installed a 32 bit version of Windows 7 and given me 4gb RAM (-_-) This seems quite restrictive, and I'd rather have a 64 bit version in case I want to install more RAM later on.

I want to install the 64 bit version (I can get the disc from a friend), but I can't get hold of my serial key.

Is there a way for me to obtain the serial key used to install Win 7 ENTERPRISE? I've tried a few key finders (MagicalJellyBean and WinGuggle), but neither are able to give me the key. I get BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB from MagicalJellyBean and "Serial Key is not available" from WinGuggle.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Sludge

Solution
Sounds illegal to me, W7 Enterprise needs a KMS server or MAK key to be activated. I suggest you go back to shop and demand a legal version of W7 Home x64 and get the product key documentation or report his ass to Microsoft, as they sometimes give out replacements.
Sounds illegal to me, W7 Enterprise needs a KMS server or MAK key to be activated. I suggest you go back to shop and demand a legal version of W7 Home x64 and get the product key documentation or report his ass to Microsoft, as they sometimes give out replacements.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.