Is DiabloTek PSUL775 good for gtx 670 OC?

Solution
BS. Consumer "reviews" are nothing but meaningless fluff. Go to HardwareSecrets.com, jonnyguru.com, or HardOCP.com to read proper competent technical PSU reviews, including load testing, waveform analysis, and dissection.
NO!!!
Diablotek makes PSU-shaped objects that should never be connected to sensitive electronics if there is any possibility they will be plugged into an AC power source at the same time.
Any review I've ever read of these ..."devices"... showed them not good for anywhere near what was on their labels, and that not cleanly.
Do NOT go cheap on the PSU. A quality modern PSU has full range active PFC (no little voltage switch) and some level of 80+ certification. Seasonic, Antec, Corsair, XFX, and Enermax/LEPA are among the better brands.

badhomaks

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012

I know diablotek sucks normally but EVERY review has confirmed that it works well and is of good quality. I was very sketchy thinking about getting this too, but all these people can't be wrong.

Example 1
20 rates, average of 4.9 (that is near perfect)

Example 2
14 reviews, 5 eggs

Example 3
3 reviews only but still 5 stars

I am kinda short on budget so this would help me a lot but if you have know articles that describe that this specific PSU is bad I'll be more than happy to read it.

kulmnar

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2011

I hate to admit it, however, based on reviews alone, diablotek may have created a half decent psu after all.

BS. Consumer "reviews" are nothing but meaningless fluff. Go to HardwareSecrets.com, jonnyguru.com, or HardOCP.com to read proper competent technical PSU reviews, including load testing, waveform analysis, and dissection.

Solution

badhomaks

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012

Thank you! I'll be getting this XFX 750W PRO750W Core Edition since you said that XFX is one of the good companies.