BSOD, crashes, errors, programs stop working, from graphics card?

portasgr

Honorable
Sep 23, 2012
A month ago I built my new budget-gaming PC (Specs bellow!), with the help of a friend just to make sure I didn't damage anything-I handled everything with care and installed all the drivers! All the hardware seems to work fine, but from day 1 I noticed some problems and since then as days went by it just kept getting wose! Random BSOD, crashes, various errors, different programs stop working, etc... At first I thought doing a restore to a previous date and disabling Windows updates in case an update messes with my system would do the trick, but no-again as days went by all the problems reappeared! So next was to test the hardware, carefully I took out everything and one by one reinstalled all the components in the case testing each time if the PC worked in order to determine the problem! First I reinstalled the motherboard with loose screws, then i checked the CPU for any damage but it appeared fine and then I decided to start the PC-as expected without any RAM in the slots the 3-tone beep came from the mobo! Next I placed the RAM in the slots and again I gave it a go-keep in your mind that Intel Core i5 2400 has a built-in graphics card! So with the CPU, it's built-in graphics card and the RAM installed on the mobo everything worked fine for 3 hours! Then I turn the PC off, install the Radeon graphics card and turn it on again-and guess what? All the problems reappeared! Next I disconnect again the card, turn the PC on and without the Radeon everything works fine again! I have no idea what to do, but for me it's obviously something with the graphics card... Is it a problematic driver? Or failing hardware? Or something else? What solutions do you propose? :??:

portasgr

Honorable
Sep 23, 2012
-Intel Core i5 2400
-Sapphire Radeon HD7770 1GB
-Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel (2X2GB)
-Asus P8H77M
-Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB Sata
-Corsair Builder Series 600W V2