GSM Phones Unlocking Available in Ottawa Area

Last response: in Network Providers
July 7, 2004 11:06:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

these GSM phone can be unlocked by me

1). Sony Erisson 5). Siemens
2). Motorola 6). LG
3). NOKIA 7). Panasonic
4). Samsung

e-mail:= kanata95@yahoo.com
Anonymous
July 18, 2004 8:43:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Ya, for $50-55, which is what he charges. If you want your phone
unlocked, just wait until your next daytrip to Toronto or Montreal and
get it done there for half the price. Or wait until you actually go
overseas (when you'll need it unlocked) and save more still).

kanata95@yahoo.com (D J) wrote in message news:<b85e3b65.0407070606.bae7d7c@posting.google.com>...
> these GSM phone can be unlocked by me
>
> 1). Sony Erisson 5). Siemens
> 2). Motorola 6). LG
> 3). NOKIA 7). Panasonic
> 4). Samsung
>
> e-mail:= kanata95@yahoo.com
July 20, 2004 12:00:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Or buy remote unlocking from ebay :-D
"sbdot" <sbdot@mailandnews.com> wrote in message
> Ya, for $50-55, which is what he charges. If you want your phone
> unlocked, just wait until your next daytrip to Toronto or Montreal and
> get it done there for half the price. Or wait until you actually go
> overseas (when you'll need it unlocked) and save more still).
>
> kanata95@yahoo.com (D J) wrote in message
> > these GSM phone can be unlocked by me
> >
> > 1). Sony Erisson 5). Siemens
> > 2). Motorola 6). LG
> > 3). NOKIA 7). Panasonic
> > 4). Samsung
> >
> > e-mail:= kanata95@yahoo.com
Anonymous
August 11, 2004 10:55:59 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

$25.00 any phone while you wait......

e-mail me if anyone want to unlock.

!