Closed

Windows 7 64bit

need driver for Broadcom USH to run on Windows 7 64Bit
7 answers Last reply
More about windows 64bit
  1. i need tomato sauce for my bacon roll
  2. Use the interwebz to find one. Windows 7 is pretty good at finding its own drivers.
  3. As Herr_Koos points out, the web will have one.

Try the manufacturer's site, i'm sure if you could find these forums and cry for help you can find the driver.
  4. Herr_Koos said:
    Use the interwebz to find one. Windows 7 is pretty good at finding its own drivers.

i know that 7 and Vista are very pretty good for finding a drivers and also i have try with driver checker software, it never success and i have tried that several time already event with broadcom website and dell. there are no more drivers

for this hardware driver even windows xp, vista you still to find specially. i don't understand why they do critical like this :( :pt1cable: :cry:
  5. Whats your system's model name & number??
  6. my computer is Dell Latitude E6400 and i installed windows 7 64Bit version, anyway i have found it drivers for Broadcom USH 5880 Driver for Windows 7 64Bit version already u can find from here http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/download.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=gen&releaseid=R210494&SystemID=PREC_T3500&servicetag=&os=WV64&osl=en&deviceid=21539&devlib=0&typecnt=0&vercnt=2&catid=-1&impid=-1&formatcnt=2&libid=60&typeid=-1&dateid=-1&formatid=-1&fileid=296123&cs=
  7. Happy to See your problem solved buddy!
    You are always welcome to this forum, with any sort of system problems :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Windows 7 Broadcom