Konica Minolta Dimage xg - Horizontal Stripes Across Image

I have a relatively new Dimage XG. Recently, every image comes out with
horizontal stripes across the image. I've reformatted the card, changed
batteries and tried a different card - no joy. Konica hasn't responded
to my message yet. Any suggestions? Thanks.

- Kyle
1 answer Last reply
More about konica minolta dimage horizontal stripes image
  1. I have the same problem with a 4 years old Minolta Dimage 7i. Did you find any useful information about stripe problem?

    Thank you.
    -- Nicola

Photo Cameras