Sign in with
Your question
Solved

RMA and Return Policy

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 3, 2012 8:53:11 PM

Hello, I know right of the bat this may sound extremely retarded and stupid to some people out there so if you think that while reading this just ignore or be helpful. I built my first PC last month, buying all parts of Amazon on the 15th and finishing the build by the 20th. However, although initially the XFX R7870 I ordered worked fine at first it started showing signes of possibly being defective, the first being it's windows score, which for my desktop graphics was 5.4 and for my gaming was 6.9. After reinstalling the drivers and even trying beta drivers, both scores became 6.0. To make things worse, it started crashing and restoring, where my screen would go dark and back to normal. And while it gamed fine, now it drops to 0 fps every few seconds of every game, especially BF3, making it impossible to play online and even single player.

Now to the RMA. Since this is my first time dealing with such issues, I thought I'd ask here some questions about RMA:
1. Where exactly do I look for RMA, amazon or XFX? And in one of these, where can I find the forms to fill?
2. Are my issues acceptable for RMA the card? If not, what exactly should I do?
3. If it's all accepted and I send the card, can I choose between just returning and receiving a refund or replacing?

More about : rma return policy

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
August 3, 2012 9:22:13 PM

XFX.
http://xfxforce.com/en-us/Help/Support.aspx.

U will have to create a account there first.

They mostly check for physical damage nothing more.

Is ur PSU qualified for this card? m just curious.
m
l
August 3, 2012 11:08:00 PM

Quote:
XFX.
http://xfxforce.com/en-us/Help/Support.aspx.

U will have to create a account there first.

They mostly check for physical damage nothing more.

Is ur PSU qualified for this card? m just curious.

Ok I already have an account there, I registered the card there. My PSU should be qualified, it has the PCI power connectors that I used to power up the card and more than enough power for the whole system (The whole build needs at least 550W, and my PSU has 650). Do you think I could just return the product, and if yes would it be to a amzon?
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
August 4, 2012 3:29:21 PM

there is 30 days return policy for malfunctioning products in amazon , call up amazon.
August 14, 2012 1:20:18 AM

Best answer selected by Phspaulo22.
m
l
!