IE browser windows

Can anyone tell me how I can make it so that when I have ONE IE browser open
I can click the icon on my desktop and open a NEW wondow instead of it
opening the current window and taking me back to my home page? many Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about browser windows

    Try this.

    Internet Explorer | Tools | Internet Options | Advanced tab |
    UNCheck: Reuse windows for launching shortcuts |
    Apply | OK

    [[Specifies that when you click a Web link in an Internet-aware program,
    such as Outlook Express, and there is already an Internet Explorer window
    open, the Web page appears in the open browser window instead of opening a
    new window.]]

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:O%23lEbBqqFHA.4012@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
    Allen <aeaton1@twcny.rr.com> hunted and pecked:
    > Can anyone tell me how I can make it so that when I have ONE IE browser
    > open I can click the icon on my desktop and open a NEW wondow instead of
    > it opening the current window and taking me back to my home page? many
    > Thanks

Configuration Internet Explorer Browsers Customization Windows XP