IE browser windows

August 27, 2005 12:43:32 AM

Can anyone tell me how I can make it so that when I have ONE IE browser open
I can click the icon on my desktop and open a NEW wondow instead of it
opening the current window and taking me back to my home page? many Thanks

More about : browser windows

Anonymous
August 27, 2005 12:43:33 AM

Try this.

Internet Explorer | Tools | Internet Options | Advanced tab |
UNCheck: Reuse windows for launching shortcuts |
Apply | OK

[[Specifies that when you click a Web link in an Internet-aware program,
such as Outlook Express, and there is already an Internet Explorer window
open, the Web page appears in the open browser window instead of opening a
new window.]]

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes