DVDRW PLAYER

When I go to play a dvd the audio starts to skip all the time. It does not
matter what player I am useing and I have 8 or so players I think it might
be becouse my processor speed is about 556
1 answer Last reply
More about dvdrw player

    8 or so players...Have you set any as "default"

    "MIKE ST MARTIN" wrote:

    > When I go to play a dvd the audio starts to skip all the time. It does not
    > matter what player I am useing and I have 8 or so players I think it might
    > be becouse my processor speed is about 556

Configuration DVD RW Customization Windows XP