DVDRW PLAYER

August 27, 2005 12:42:30 PM

When I go to play a dvd the audio starts to skip all the time. It does not
matter what player I am useing and I have 8 or so players I think it might
be becouse my processor speed is about 556

More about : dvdrw player

Anonymous
August 28, 2005 3:22:01 AM

8 or so players...Have you set any as "default"

!