GTX 670 ftw w/ AsRock z77 extreme 4 problems (Battlfield 3 stutter)

exhibitO

Honorable
Jul 10, 2012
Hi guys, something weird is going on all my games including battlefield 3 are experience stutter. I've run fraps, I'm getting extremely HIGH fps around 200-300 which isnt normal and then it suddenly drops to like 10-20. The game tries to run, then FPS drops very low, i'm also getting lines like vsync is not enabled. Something is wrong.

It started when I tried to update "Virtua MVP" from the AsRock website thats when all the problem started. I've tried uninstalling it, re-installing the one that came with my mobo CD, nothing works. I've reinstalled display drivers, done clean installs... not working. Maybe my integrated card is enabled by default?

Also, I noticed my NVIDIA control panel has defaulted to slower settings, here is the screenshot

http://i.imgur.com/QEChb.jpg

exhibitO

Honorable
Jul 10, 2012

Reinstalled windows. Something is STILL wrong. I just reinstalled all my drivers off the mobo CD like I did initially.

I also installed NVIDIA drivers off the CD and updated from the web

Now, some windows have blurry text like Chrome, all I did was increase the DPI, text is fine in Windows but it's hazy in Chrome.

My in-game problems still persist. Battlefield 3 is set to Auto, but the settings are showing lower specs than my rig can handle, I dont know whats going on