HRDestroyer

Honorable
Aug 3, 2012
I recently ran into a rather frustrating problem. I have a MSI GT780R-012US Notebook that has been running into problems with what I think is a GPU problem. Whenever I start to play a game my frames start out fine, but after about 10-20 minutes my frames drop to around ten. I have tried playing Batman AC, Deus Ex HR, and Borderlands all with the same problem. I assumed that it was a problem with overheating, but when i monitored it the temperature never went over 99C. I have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, done virus scans, and other fixes to no avail. The oddest thing is that Saints Row 3 works perfectly fine for hours on end. If anyone could help me or give any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Processor:Intel Core i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.9 GHz
RAM: 12 GB
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 560m

HRDestroyer

Honorable
Aug 3, 2012
I have had the laptop for a little less than a year. It definitely has to do with the temperature as when i removed the bottom plate to expose the fan (which is working fine) the temperature stays at a highest of 96C which does not cause any lag whatsoever. I suppose now my question is what can I do to improve either the fan speed or overall heat problem of the GPU. I know there are laptop coolers but that would be my last resort.