Closed

Grab the 800D or wait for 900D?

Hey guys. I hope all is well with you. I need your opinion. I decided that it's time to upgrade my case even though it's just 5 months old. I currently have the Cooler Master Haf XM with aftermarket fans installed but I want to water cool my entire rig in a month or less. So, I looked around and decided to narrow down my decision to Corsair Obsidian 800D and 900D. I will indeed utilise a 420 mm rad and still use my H80i for CPU unless someone gives me good cash for it. The rad I want it at the bottom with plans of getting an i7 setup running in a 2 months time and adding another rad at the top for CPU, memory and chipset. So please help me pick a great case, no more than $400 (money is never an issue except I just don't want to waste it on boutique cases). Thanks for your help and reading this.

Cheers

Hero1 :hello:
2 answers Last reply
More about grab 800d wait 900d
  1. inputs please. Any other cases out there that have great quality (very quiet) and can hold 420mm and 320mm rads? Forget the chipset the ball stops at CPU + GPUs and maybe, maybe RAM. I'm currently looking to order parts from EKWB.
  2. Someone close this thread. I've decide to go with the 800D good price and looking forward t modding it.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Components