Solved

Why i cant play PES 2012 demo???

i have

core i5 2400

4 gb ram

intel hd graphics 2000(all updated)
Intel h67cl mobo
wndows 7 64bit ultimate

why i cant play it??....i ignore when it give the message at start that u ahve low vram but the game just stops when i press the match button....i can play fifa 12 on max.. but i can see every other person playing it even on i3 laptop(Intel hd)....so why whats wrong with this ******* stupid game??
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about play 2012 demo
  1. You can play Fifa 12 on max with that GPU ?!

That's impossible,are you sure ?

And there is nothing wrong with the game your GPU is not enough for the game that's pretty simple
  2. yup bud upgrade your gpu or if you are persistent try updating direct x
  3. Absolutely i have everything updated....people can even play pes 2013 demo on Intel HD Graphics(core i3) as shown on youtube videos then it should definately play on my i5 2400.....yes i can play Fifa 12 on high with no problem at all...
  4. bilalwaseem said:
    Absolutely i have everything updated....people can even play pes 2013 demo on Intel HD Graphics(core i3) as shown on youtube videos then it should definately play on my i5 2400.....yes i can play Fifa 12 on high with no problem at all...

FIFA 12 might not have much problems, but PES13 might. Maybe just wait till the game releases. You might be facing some graphical issues/problems, sine the game is only a demo.
  5. Actually what i do find funny is that i fiured it out i can play the Copa brazil in pes 12 with high throotle and everything looks fine....but when i go to ply "custom match: it freezes after pressing Match but i can play lige brazil at good fps...
  6. Well, like I said, it could be due to numerous bugs in the game. Wait for the final release of the game.
  7. Best answer
    bilalwaseem said:
    i have

core i5 2400

4 gb ram

intel hd graphics 2000(all updated)
    Intel h67cl mobo
    wndows 7 64bit ultimate

why i cant play it??....i ignore when it give the message at start that u ahve low vram but the game just stops when i press the match button....i can play fifa 12 on max.. but i can see every other person playing it even on i3 laptop(Intel hd)....so why whats wrong with this ******* stupid game??

just so you know... mobile core i3 cpus (all mobile sandy bridge core i series cpus) have intel hd graphics 3000 integrated gpu and desktop core i5 2400 has intel hd graphics 2000. while hd 3000 may play some games, hd 2000 will struggle as it has significantly lower gpu hardware resources, half of hd 3000 if i remember correctly. you're in luck though, since yours is a desktop, you can just add a discreet graphics card (preferably a decent one) and improve your gaming performance a lot.
    there may also be some issues with the game itself. not every game play well on intel's integrated gpu. may be the game just demands more resource from the pc as you noticed with the lower vram warning message.
    lastly, don't trust everything you see on youtube. :)
  8. Best answer selected by bilalwaseem.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Games Intel HD Graphics