Reset Security Code on Nokia 3510i

Last response: in Brands
Share
October 8, 2004 9:12:45 PM

How do I reset the security code on a Nokia 3510i? I understand that
LogoManager cannot read the security code as this is a DCT4 model, but how
can I reset it?

Thank you.
October 8, 2004 10:38:51 PM

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 17:12:45 +0100, "A" <anon@anon.com> wrote:

>How do I reset the security code on a Nokia 3510i? I understand that
>LogoManager cannot read the security code as this is a DCT4 model, but how
>can I reset it?
>
>Thank you.

logomanager cannot reset the code it will change it back to defualt,
ie: 12345

col
October 9, 2004 12:59:42 AM

c wrote:

> logomanager cannot reset the code it will change it back to defualt,
> ie: 12345

Many thanks. Do I just need one of those cheapy F/M-bus cable off of eBay
and LogoManager?
October 10, 2004 9:21:27 PM

!