Reset Security Code on Nokia 3510i

How do I reset the security code on a Nokia 3510i? I understand that
LogoManager cannot read the security code as this is a DCT4 model, but how
can I reset it?

Thank you.
3 answers Last reply
More about reset security code nokia 3510i

    On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 17:12:45 +0100, "A" <anon@anon.com> wrote:

    >How do I reset the security code on a Nokia 3510i? I understand that
    >LogoManager cannot read the security code as this is a DCT4 model, but how
    >can I reset it?
    >
    >Thank you.

    logomanager cannot reset the code it will change it back to defualt,
    ie: 12345

    col

    c wrote:

    > logomanager cannot reset the code it will change it back to defualt,
    > ie: 12345

    Many thanks. Do I just need one of those cheapy F/M-bus cable off of eBay
    and LogoManager?

    On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 20:59:42 +0100, "A" <anon@anon.com> wrote:

    >c wrote:
    >
    >> logomanager cannot reset the code it will change it back to defualt,
    >> ie: 12345
    >
    >Many thanks. Do I just need one of those cheapy F/M-bus cable off of eBay
    >and LogoManager?

Nokia Security