Having lots of issues ???

akijames1234

Honorable
Sep 15, 2012
hey , recently i have build a new system and since a couple of days am having sum kind of problems often ................... like my wireless mouse and key board often freezes when i used to type anything n also my mouse too laggs for some times.......... i even checked my mouse n key board on other pc of mine but to my notice i found its working fine without any errors or laggs........................!!!!!i even changed the batteries....................... so all i ask and wanna knw that is it the problem of my mobo or my wireless mouse n keyboard???? m using a logitech k220 wireless mouse and keyboard combo.....................

the other problem is that my mobo has two back usb 3 port but m not getting any good speed result compare to usb 2......................... i tried diffrent types of pen drives but still not satisfied???!!!!!do usb 2 pendrives cnt copy data quickly from usb 3 port ???? or do i need a usb 3 pendrive????

arzbhatia

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2012
USB 3.0 works only if you have a USB 3.0 device. Connecting a USB2.0 device won't have any difference.

Try and put your wireless receiver on the front port of your cabinet.

Nw333

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012
USB2.0 will still have the same USB2.0 speeds in USB3.0 ports. That, or your using a USB3.0 device in a USB3.0 port but not downloaded the right drivers for the USB3.0 to work.

akijames1234

Honorable
Sep 15, 2012
@jallenlabs..................... thnk u for the reply....................... nope dude it didnt have any usb extension........ it only came with a reciever...........................