Solved

560 Ti Upgrade?

Hey guys, I just built a new system and the only thing I took from my old PC was my EVGA 560 Ti. I am considering an upgrade to either a 670 or a 680. I only game on one monitor at 1920*1080...So I am asking you, would it be worth it to upgrade? And if so, what should I choose - the 670 or 680? I did a lot of research already I just like to hear the input of the community! Thanks!
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about upgrade
  1. Well, it depends whether you're happy with GTX 560 Ti performance. If you're satisfied with it, I see no reason to upgrade today. However, if you want higher settings on some games GTX 560 Ti cannot handle (like Witcher 2 - Ubersampling), an upgrade is a great way to make it work.

I think that GTX 670 is better buy because GTX 680 is only 5% faster, however, 25% more expensive.
  2. It's a good card, I would just like better framerate's in some games, plus its a new system and I do want the best lol You are spot on with the comparison between the two cards...I really would only want to get the 680 just for the sake of saying I have the best single card on the market lol
  3. Best answer
    Go for it then! If you can afford it and you want it, there's nothing wrong with going with it. In fact, that's what you should do :).
  4. Well the extra $100 is alot for me, so I am still trying to decide if the performance increase is worth it...
  5. The gtx 670 is the best option in my opinion. I have a gtx 560 ti and am completely satisfied with it, but if I were to upgrade today I would buy a 670.
  6. unless you go HD Radeon option... :p
    (not for me though thanks..)
  7. Best answer selected by DrexelDragon93.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics